Sunday, November 10, 2013

Health and Happiness!

Letter Q!!!!







Props to the parents who helped their Preppers find items to share that start with Q! Here are several of our children with their q items and their pink clothing!


Owen's "Queenie" in his pink shirt next to Allie in head to toe pink.


Sarah in pink, pink, pink. Look in her hand, its a duck that "Quacks!"


Behind her beautiful "Quilt" is another pink outfit on Adeline.


Hunter has a pink glow stick and a "Quasi" figure. ( I think that was the name!)


Pretty in pink, Rayna has a plaque with a "Quote."


Channing's Ninja Turtle has a "Quiver" on his back.


All decked in pink, Bree had a "Quilt," a "Quarter," and a cut out Q.


A beautiful Eliza in her pink waitress outfit with a q-tip in her pocket.


Lincoln points to his pink stripes and holds a "Quilt."



Dylan shows off his "Queen of clubs."

We pitched quarters onto a Q, glued q-tips on Q's and made a Q quilt to reinforce recognizing the  Q and learning the Q sound.





We looked at an old, old sesame street 9 song~before your time?

Along with our Health theme, we had especially healthy snacks.  We even followed a recipe two days and counted our own snacks on Friday.








Miss Andrea helped us make a self outline and identify where our brain, lung, heart, and stomach is located.




We sang a song about the organs we talked about.  

the tune of B I N G O

In my body I have a brain and it helps me to think
it helps me to think
it helps me to think
it helps me to think
Oh….it helps me to think.
In my body I have a heart and it pumps my blood.
it pumps my blood
it pumps my blood
it pumps my blood
Oh…it pumps my blood
In my body I have lungs and they help me breathe
they help me breathe
they help me breathe
they help me to breathe
Oh…they help me to breath
In my body I have a stomach and it digests my food
it digests my food
it digests my food
it digests my food
Oh... it digests my food.

Every day we participate in our Minds in Motion Brain Development Room…check out this report from last week-end.

Some more pics from the week….
















Our verse this week: be Quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to get angry~ James 1:19 ~ a great goal!
Blessings - Miss Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment